TOP TEN REASONS TO PRESSURE FRY – HENNY PENNY
Pressure frying has long been a trusted method for many successful restaurants and food establishments. Here’s why:
10. Pressure frying seals in food’s natural juices.
When food is pressure fried, the unique environment created inside the fryer helps lock in the natural juices of the product. This ensures that every bite is succulent, moist, and packed with the food’s inherent flavors, unlike other methods where food can sometimes become dry and less appetizing.
9. Pressure fried food is less greasy.
The mechanics of pressure frying allow for better retention of moisture within the food. Because of this, when the food releases less moisture, it also absorbs less oil. The end result? Crisp, golden food that doesn’t leave a greasy aftertaste.
8. Pressure frying is faster and uses less energy.
By cooking under pressure, the heat is efficiently transferred from the oil to the food. This results in reduced cooking times, and subsequently, less energy consumption. In an era where sustainability and efficiency are paramount, this method of frying is both cost-effective and environmentally conscious.
7. Pressure frying reduces flavor transfer.
When you’re running a busy kitchen with varied menu items, flavor transfer can be a concern. With oil sealed out and natural juices, nutrients, and flavors sealed in, there is much less transfer of flavors and odors from product to product when pressure frying.
6. Pressure frying is more productive.
Brands like Henny Penny have optimized the pressure frying process to maximize output without compromising on quality. This ensures you can serve more customers in a shorter timeframe, making it especially beneficial during peak business hours.
5. Pressure frying is cleaner for the kitchen.
A cleaner kitchen means happier staff and reduced cleaning time post-service. Pressure frying captures most oil-laden steam and exhausts it directly to the hood above, reducing greasy film and odors that can build up in the surrounding areas.
4. Pressure frying uses less oil.
Extended oil lifespan means reduced overhead costs. With pressure frying, cooking oil lasts longer for two main reasons: One, lower cooking temperatures slow the oil’s breakdown and two, the fryer’s lid stays closed most of the time, protecting oil from harmful oxidation.
3. Pressure frying results in less food shrinkage.
Nobody likes to feel short-changed, especially when it comes to food. Pressure frying ensures that the food retains its size and juiciness. Your guests get a larger serving of a tender, tastier product for their money – and so do you!
2. Pressure frying means more menu items.
The versatility of pressure frying is truly remarkable. From tender meats and crispy poultry to delicate seafood and even innovative desserts like fried ice cream – the possibilities are endless, opening many culinary opportunities.
1. Pressure frying produces consistently great taste.
Consistency is key in the food business. With advanced pressure fryers, each batch of food is treated to the same precise conditions, ensuring that whether it’s the first or the fiftieth batch, customers are served with unwavering quality.
The Bottom Line: Your Guests Buy It
It’s no secret that some of the world’s most popular food chains owe their success to the art of pressure frying. It’s an unbeatable combination of taste, efficiency, and profitability. Pressure frying remains a champion in delivering some of the crispiest, juiciest, and most flavorful fried foods on the planet.
Ready to Dive In?
If pressure frying sounds like it could make a difference in your kitchen, why not demo the best pressure fryers in the industry? Click here to get in touch with one of our skilled consultants and witness the magic of a Henny Penny pressure fryer firsthand
- 21/02/2024 A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO MAKING FRESH HERB SOURDOUGH IN A RATIONAL ICOMBI PRO
- 30/01/2024 IS THE MIGHT OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ALSO BRINGING A REVOLUTION TO THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY?
- 27/10/2023 WARNING: YOU ARE LOSING MONEY BY NOT USING AN ICE MACHINE – SCOTSMAN ICE SYSTEMS
- 27/10/2023 WHAT KIND OF COMMERCIAL FRYER IS BEST FOR ME? – HENNY PENNY
- 27/10/2023 5 HARMFUL CONSEQUENCES OF NOT FILTERING YOUR FRYING OIL – HENNY PENNY