BM-110 & HB-121
Saving labor and counter space!
Henny Penny breading systems are designed to produce a consistent look and taste to breaded fried or baked product while saving labor and counter space, and reducing breading and product waste.
The BM-110 automatic breading machine uses a rotating drum to gently tumble food through breading. This tabletop unit is designed to bread up to 400 lbs. (181 kg) per hour. Automatic breaders offer consistency and labor savings from a very small space.
Special features include:
- Large 10 lb. (4.5 kg) capacity
- stainless steel drum features
- continuous feed and tumbling
- Unique tumbling action saves up to
- 25 percent on breading usage
- Heavy duty motor with chain drive
- Single switch control
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Quick disassembly for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel frame and sifting
- Fully enclosed 1/4 hp motor and drive assembly generates special “eccentric” sifting action.
- Breading lug holds 25 lbs. (11.4 kg) of breading.
- Angled frames extend legs for greater
- Removable splash guard.
- Adjustable leg levelers.
- Optional locking casters.
- Quick disassembly for easy cleaning.
- Available in right or left-hand